When you think of camping, you think of adventurous trekking, tents, and comfortable sleep. But how often have you given it a thought that you will not do not have your bed for a comfortable sleep? No need to worry. Klymit sleeping pad takes care of all. This revolutionary sleeping pad is meant to give you a comfy, warm and relaxed feeling after a hectic day of trekking the hills. The limit is known for manufacturing lightweight pads. So these are comfortable to carry too.
- Why Choose Klymit?
- What is a Body Mapping Technology?
- Top Klymit Sleeping Pads For Camping
- 1# Klymit Static V Lightweight Sleeping Pad
- 2# Klymit Static V Luxe Sleeping Pad
- 3# Klymit Static V2 Sleeping Pad
- 4# Klymit Static V Junior Sleeping Pad
- 5# Klymit Double V Double-Wide Two-Person Sleeping Pad
- 6# Klymit Hammock V Sleeping Pad
- The Best Camping Pillows For Travel
- How to wash a Klymit sleeping pad?
Why Choose Klymit?
Klymit uses the body mapping technology for manufacturing the sleeping pads. Users have reported that they are warm, fluffy, lightweight as well as inexpensive. All these features make them a perfect companion for campers. You don’t need to worry about carrying a separate backpack for your sleeping pad.
It comfortably fits in the corner of your bag. What is incredible about these pads is they can be easily inflated and deflated. You don’t need to continuously inflate the bag and then try hard not to let any compressed air escape. The height of the pads is standard allowing even the taller ones to sleep without worrying about their legs being on some pine needles.
What is a Body Mapping Technology?
Body mapping technology uses the innovative way to design the sleeping pads to suit the human anatomy. The sleeping pads are so designed to enable the user to sleep on back, on the side or even on belly without feeling uncomfortable. Klymit uses two types of body mapping technology.
Pressure point body map:
This technology pays attention to the areas that touch the sleeping pad. Numerous pressure points are created throughout the pad to mimic the human body. So, when you sleep, the body parts like your spine, shoulders etc. get proper support and comfort. This allows you sound sleep and a fresher self-next morning.
Along with that, the pad is also provided with an in-built pillow, side rails, and loft pockets. This has got many benefits. The built-in pillow eliminates the need to carry a separate pillow. Side rails give support to your arms while sleeping and the loft pockets allow for better distribution of body weight.
Anatomical body map:
The sleeping pads with this technology pay enough attention in the way you sleep. The V-shaped pads simulate the back muscles allowing maximum comfort. The body pressure gets uniformly distributed throughout the pad minimizing the “water-bed effect”. These pads are well known for the comfort they offer.
Both of these use the unique fishtail effect in pads. When you curl up while sleeping, the pad gets curled up to match your body posture. And when you straighten, it flexes to match your height.
Here, we have thrown light on how klymit sleeping pads work. Let us take a look over some of the most popular klymit products:
Top Klymit Sleeping Pads For Camping
1# Klymit Static V Lightweight Sleeping Pad
Lightweight, Small Pack Size
Klymit Static V had garnered many fans with its ultra-comfortable design and price. Its width is also more than its contemporaries, thus providing more room for movement while asleep. The ergonomically designed body comes with side rails that push you to the center of the pad each time you shift to the edges.
- Light-weight: At only 18.01 oz, this lightweight sleeping pad can easily fit into your handbag.
- Durable: It is made from a 75D polyester material, which makes it suitable for casual outings. However, this also means that it is not waterproof. So, it is better to refrain from using it in rainy areas or snow.
- Quick inflation: The Klymit’s valve allows for quick inflation as well as deflation of the pad. No need to spend your energy on inflating and then securely locking the nozzle to avoid air escape. The nozzle tightly secures the air.
- Width: It offers 22-inch width, which is more than enough for a comfortable sleep.
2# Klymit Static V Luxe Sleeping Pad
Wider & Thicker for More Comfort
Don’t let the tiredness of one day affect the enthusiasm of the next. Get Klymit static V luxe sleeping pad with extra width for an increased comfort. This Klymit sleeping pad is built by the revolutionary V-shaped body map ensuring your muscles do not get stiffened due to wrong sleeping posture.
The extra width along with the side rails allows more room for movement. It is perfect if you prefer to sleep on your sides. This one will evenly distribute your body weight evenly to the sides. You will not wake up with stiff shoulders and arms but with an energized self.
- Easy to carry: It weighs just 1.8 lbs with dimensions 76 x 30 x 3 inches, and is easy to carry. The free carrying sack makes the work easier.
- Body mapping technology:
- The unique body aping technology comes with rugged V-shaped design all over the sleeping pad. The V-shaped pads evenly distribute your body weight thus avoiding the extra pressure on one particular part.
3# Klymit Static V2 Sleeping Pad
12% Lighter than Original Static V
If you are looking for a perfect partner for your countryside outing this weekend, then Klymit static v2 is the one you need. Made with dual layers of fabric and instant inflation technique, it will allow you to have a good sleep for an exciting morning. Let us have a look at its features:
- Instant twist-pull valve: You can inflate as well as deflate this sleeping bag instantly. The instant twist-pull valve allows you to get a comfortable sleeping pad in just 20 breaths. The valve is ergonomically designed so that the air does not escape.
- Anti-microbial laminate: Sleeping pads are used on a number of surfaces. Also, the sweat from your body tends on lodge on it. In such conditions, the sleeping pad becomes very unhygienic. But Klymit static v2 comes with an anti-microbial laminate that ensures the pad remains hygienic even after repeated uses.
- Lightweight: It weighs only 16.3oz making it super easy to carry.
4# Klymit Static V Junior Sleeping Pad
Shorter: Great for Youth or Women; Less Weight
It becomes a real struggle when you have kids on your camping trip as there are few sleeping pads for them available in the market. After a hectic day of trekking, kids too need a comfortable place to sleep. But the pads for grown-ups are not suitable for them. Those pads are not designed according to the kids’ physique, and hence the kids wake up feeling tired.
Forget the old woes. Klymit Static V junior sleeping pad is specifically designed for the kids. So next time your kids are going to their scout trips or camps, just get this Klymit sleeping pad and be sure of their comfort. Let us have a look at the features that make it so special:
- Small size: It measures only 50.4 x 23 x 2.5 inches and weighs about 13 oz, perfect for kids.
- Short inflation time: It gets inflated in only 6-12 breaths, which prevents your kid from getting exhausting.
- V-shaped body mapping technology: Klymit Static V junior sleeping pad comes with the characteristic V-shaped body mapping technology. It ensures that your child remains warm and comfortable during the sleep.
5# Klymit Double V Double-Wide Two-Person Sleeping Pad
Wide Comfort for Two
Are you going on a trek with your partner? What can be a better option than a double person-sleeping pad! Klymit understands that a trekking can be even more romantic when you share the pad with your partner. With this in mind, this double-wide sleeping pad is ergonomically designed to accommodate two people.
- Great dimensions: with dimensions 47” x 74” x 3” / 119 cm x 188 cm x 7.6 cm, this sleeping pad can comfortably accommodate you and your partner.
- 30 D fabric ensures increased durability
- It comes with the characteristic body mapping technology.
- Weighing only 40.5 oz, it is easy to carry.
- It inflates in only 8-10 pumps saving time and energy
6# Klymit Hammock V Sleeping Pad
Extra Sleeping Comfort in the Hammock
Enjoy the comfort of Klymit with the thrill of a hammock. This sleeping pad ensures maximum comfort and warmth when using a hammock.
- Barrier design: In a hammock, you are prone to catching a cold from the sides and top. There are pads on the sides that curl around you protecting you from wind and cold.
- Rugged: 20D polyester fabric gives it durability.
- Deep welds: Deep welds in the pad provide extra thermal comfort to your body.
The Best Camping Pillows For Travel
High-Quality Camping Air Pillows
What can be more comfortable than a travel pillow that matches up to the standards of Klymit sleeping pads? Trekology Ultralight Inflating Travel/Camping Pillows are perfect to give your neck the comfort it needs after a hectic trek. It is easy to inflate and is made from the waterproof fabric which makes it extra durable. Give it a try!
How to wash a Klymit sleeping pad?
We have been through the best of Klymit sleeping pads. Their regular cleaning is advised for longer life, hygiene as well as comfort. Follow these suggestions for a perfect wash:
- Get a mild soap or soap meant for sleeping pad fabric.
- Hand rinses it repeatedly till the soap leaves.
- If using the washing machine, use the frontload one on a gentle cycle. The top machine has a central agitator that damages the fabric.
- Always use a front dryer for drying. Air-drying is not advised as it leaves clumps in the bag.
Your klymit sleeping pad is clean to be used again!