- How to Choose a Camping Lantern
- What Type of Light Do You need to Have?
- The 10 Camping Lanterns on the Market
- 1# Coleman Deluxe Perfect Flow Lantern
- 2# Suaoki Led Camping Lantern Lights
- 3# LE 600lm Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern
- 4# Coleman Quad LED Lantern
- 5# Tough Light LED Rechargeable Lantern
- 6# Hompie LED Camping Lantern
- 7# VIBELITE 500LM Outdoor LED Camping Lantern
- 8# MalloMe LED Camping Lantern
- 9# Streamlight 44931 Siege 540 Lumen Ultra-Compact Work Lantern
- 10# Supernova 300 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Camping and Emergency Lantern
How to Choose a Camping Lantern
What is one thing that you should experience until once in your life? It is to fall asleep under the stars. Just imagine how awesome that would be and the best part is that it is one of the cheapest activities that you can do.
Prior to sleeping under the stars, you can sit with your friends, exchange jokes and stories while snacking on finger food. You can also be cuddling with your loved one and talking about your future together. The possibilities are endless. The dark can truly make something more normal seem more magical.
Yet, being exposed too much to the dark can also cause some problems. When the darkness becomes too much to bear, it can already make people feel scared for their lives. People say that some bad things happen in the dark and you do not want anything bad to happen to you, right? The best option is to search for a source of light that will give you assurance while the world turns dark for a few hours. You need to find the best LED lanterns for camping soon.
What Type of Light Do You need to Have?
There are different light sources that you can bring with you when you go camping. You can bring some candles, you can also bring a flint if you want to use nature’s natural resources in order to have your own light or you can bring something more modern and more convenient – a camping lantern.
Camping lanterns are definitely the best choice because even if you would compare them to flashlights and headlamps, they come with different options that will make it easier for you to make a choice. If you want to bring flashlights, headlamps and a camping lantern with you, then do it. You may need all three for different purposes.
- Flashlight – This can be helpful when you want to go to a certain location in the dark and you want the light to be clear in front of you. You can direct the light towards one spot to make it as clear as possible.
- Headlamps – You can wear this on your head while you are going through some hard paths that would require the use of both your hands. This is essential for people who would like to do caving.
- Camping Lantern – What makes this essential to be brought with you when you go camping is how it can illuminate a certain area easily. You can place it near your tent so that your tent will still be surrounded by light.
Take note that the camping lantern usually does not provide as much light as flashlights and headlamps but they can give the sort of glow that will make you feel more comfortable while you are out in the wilderness.
The 10 Camping Lanterns on the Market
If you already have a flashlight and a headlamp, you are on the lookout for the right camping lantern. Searching can be a bit complicated because there are so many camping lanterns available. They come in various types, kinds, and sizes. To help you narrow down your search, take a look at these 10 camping lanterns you can purchase on the market right now.
1# Coleman Deluxe Perfect Flow Lantern
Best Outdoor Gas Lantern Under 50$
Do you want to have a reliable lantern that you can use when you go camping? This lantern will not disappoint. It has the extra-bright light output so you can be engulfed in comfortable light while you are out on the camping grounds. You need a lot of light to keep yourself safe, right? This will provide consistent lighting whenever and wherever you would use it.
- Adjustable Light Output – There may be moments when you just want a little bit of light to show through and this is okay. You can adjust the amount of light it gives out especially when you are about to sleep.
- Run for 7 Hours – This lamp can run for 7 hours and the best part is that it only needs one tank of fuel to make it run this long. Take note that it will run longer if the light is in low setting.
- Pressure Regulated – Worried that this is not going to run when the weather is less than favorable? This is pressure regulated so it will not get affected.
2# Suaoki Led Camping Lantern Lights
Best Electric Rechargeable Lantern Under 25$
Are you searching for the right camping light that you can hang from your tent? This is one great option to consider. This has a unique design that will ensure that you get the right amount of light that you need in your tent without being too bright or too dim. This is solar-powered too which means that it is one of those products that will not contribute to the pollution that Mother Earth is already enduring.
- Three Lighting Modes – You can choose from the usual high or low lighting mode but there is a special once which you can use in time of emergency, the SOS feature.
- Smart Protection Chip – You know how you sometimes forget that your lantern is still charging? This smart protection chip will make sure that your lantern will not overcharge and will not discharge the energy that it will use up.
- Fold-Down Feature – You do not have to bring a camping lantern that is too bulky for the rest of your things. Fold this down when you are not using it.
3# LE 600lm Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern
LED Camping Lantern 3 in 1 Under 25$
You want to have the best lighting experience when you go camping, right? This is only possible if you have right camping lantern with you. Why not consider this particular camping lantern? This has a brightness level of 600 lumens and it is waterproof too. Get to know more details about this lantern so you can check if this is the right one for you.
- 3-in-1 – There are two removable flashlights that you can use as flashlights when you go camping and you can also use it as a nightlight. Just imagine how convenient this will be. You only need to bring this when you go camping.
- Rechargeable Batteries – Unlike other lanterns wherein you always need a new battery every time you are going to use this, the rechargeable batteries can be an advantage for you. Take note that it takes 5 hours before this becomes fully charged.
- Compass – Are you a bit confused with where you are supposed to go? The compass will tell you the direction where you are going.
4# Coleman Quad LED Lantern
LED Lantern For Power Outages Under 100$
You can tell that this is one of those LED lanterns that you can use efficiently whenever you need it. This makes use of 8D batteries so you can be sure that this is going to be very strong. You can choose the type of batteries you will use for it. Rechargeable batteries may be better. You know that you cannot find any lantern in the market that looks just like this.
- Four Individual Light Panels – These panels can be snapped on the LED lantern so that it will be a useful camping lantern.
- Easy Carry Handles – Can you imagine using a lantern that you can barely carry because it is uncomfortable? The easy carry handles will make a lot of difference with how you will use it.
- Water Resistant – Are you worried about the rain and the mud splashes you may experience? You need not worry because this will be resistant against those.
5# Tough Light LED Rechargeable Lantern
Best LED Camping Lantern + Amazing Battery Under 100$
Do you want to have a bright light at your very own campsite? This should not be a problem because it’s comes with 6000mAh Li-ion battery and it’s can produce 400 lumens of light for about 16 nights. This means that you can leave it on while you sleep and just turn it off when you wake up. This rechargeable lantern can be the newest addition to your camping gear.
- USB Power Bank – This can also be effective in charging your other gadgets.
- Water and Drop Resistant – No need to worry about those splashes and even if you drop it from a short distance, it can still be used after.
- 30 – Day Warranty – If in case you are not satisfied with the product after you have used it for 30 days, you can return it and get your money back. You can also have a warranty for up to 2 years depending on the parts.
6# Hompie LED Camping Lantern
LED Camping Lantern + Multi-functional Uses 3 in 1 Under 50$
You would like to have a multi-mode lantern that can be used for a wide variety of purposes. This can be used for various functions that you will surely appreciate. This comes with 16 lamp beads that will give the amount of light that you need when you go camping. You can use it not only for camping but for other things you can do inside the house.
- Bluetooth Speaker – Just imagine having a lantern and a speaker in one. It can make you feel like you are home away from home while you are camping.
- Big Power Bank – The built-in power bank will allow you to charge your gadgets whenever you need to do so.
- Works for 92 Hours – You can use this for a long time and you will not be disappointed even if you have to use it for days.
7# VIBELITE 500LM Outdoor LED Camping Lantern
LED Camping Lantern With Remote Control Under 25$
Are you searching for a lantern that is handy enough? This may be the one that you are searching for. This will allow you to move it from one place to another without having to strain your back in the process.
- 450 Maximum Lumens Output – If you want to have bright light when you go camping then this is surely one of those lanterns that you would love to use.
- Dual LED Lights – You can use the white light whenever you need to do some tasks especially at night while the red light can be used in times of emergency.
- Works for 7 Hours – Even if you are going to place it in its full-blast mode, it will provide light for 7 hours.
8# MalloMe LED Camping Lantern
Best LED Camping Lantern + Gifts For Camping Lovers Under 20$
There are some lanterns that you can obviously use for emergency situations and this is one of them. This camping lantern will allow you to get the light that you need during a power outage or even when you are surrounded by darkness. Remember that it can be problematic when you are going to use your phone just to have a bit of light, right?
- Comes in 4s – You know that this LED camping lantern comes in packs of 4 which means that you can use one for camping, one for your own home and you can choose where to use the others depending on your needs.
- Collapsible Design – No need to worry when you need to bring this with you from one place to another as it is collapsible.
- AA Batteries – You need to use AA batteries in order to make this camping lantern work.
9# Streamlight 44931 Siege 540 Lumen Ultra-Compact Work Lantern
Ultra-Compact LED Camping Lantern Under 100$
Are you searching for a lantern that will not only provide its needs but will also come with an awesome design? This looks great and you will have a lot of fun using its many features. This can be adjusted because it comes in 5 output modes too. The battery level indicator can be seen near the switch.
- Rubber Molded Base – This will make sure that this lantern will stay in place the whole time that you are using it.
- Polycarbonate Lenses – This means that the lenses will be unbreakable compared to the others that you will find in the market right now.
- RoHS Compliant – If you are searching for a camping lantern that has this feature, this is one of the best ones to check.
10# Supernova 300 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Camping and Emergency Lantern
LED Lantern For Emergency Home Situations and Camping Under 100$
There are a lot of experts who will recommend that you purchase LED camping lights if you want to get modern features that you can use when you go camping. This obviously offers the features that you need. This one is perfect for hiking, camping, and even other emergencies.
- Rubber and Plastic Molding – This means that it will not rust even when you expose it to water and mud.
- Slow Pulse LED Indicator – Let us say that you lose your grip while holding this lantern and you lose it in the dark. You need to look for the LED indicator in order to find it.
- 100,000 Hours of Use – Just imagine how many camping trips you can do with the number of hours that this lantern can be used.
Which among these products do you think is the best LED lanterns for camping? It will be up to you to choose which one you think is the one that you would love to use.